Native American piece in progress











Here is a more finished and clearer picture :)








































As blury as the piece is, this is progress of my art project I have been working on. The camera I used was not high quality so it didnt come out as clear. I was glad to work on this piece during the Thanksgiving break. I am currently working on the chief's hat, which consists of brown feathers with white tips. I would like to get this piece done by the end of the week, I'm not sure if I can but Im hoping to do so. The most challenging factor of this piece so far is coloring in the feathers. The way I move the colored pencils must be the same with every other feather. There are about 32 feathers in this piece. So far they all look alright. I will post the finished product as soon as possible. :)