'EXPRESS' TATTOO DIGITALIZED

After about a year drawing and crumbling paper I didn't got the right sketch for the tattoo on my underarm but I came 1 step closer to the end result: I can dream the letterdesign now haha. So with the things I've learned on school I decided to make up the letters in Illustrator, take a photo of my hand, reflect it because I write with my left hand and combine it in Photoshop. Came out well I think, bigups!

When the moment is there I am going to write a story about my first tattoo, and I'll describe the way I went through the process! Got some ideas already about which tattoo studio I am going to pick. Moose Tattoo or Tattoo Dex are good shops, did my research and they got a good  reputation. Anyways, I think about getting this tattoo soon, what do you think?

graffiticreatorstyles



Lettering done in illustrator CS6.

Combined in photoshop CS6!