THE WALKTHROUGH PROJECT #1: GRAFFLIFE

THE WT PROJECT - GRAFFLIFE - SCENE 2
Been working on this project for over 2 weeks and I loved it, got inspired by another dubstep video with an illustration fuller than this one but without a story in it. So I decided to make a video like that too, but now with the life of a graffiti artist explained a bit. He is going out, getting underground, doin' a dope piece and ends up in the Dutch 'coffeeshop' to check out his flicks. I think it came out well!

I also featured some tags and logo's from people I know, but special thanks to  music producers QBEATS and DAYBREAKS!




TRACK IN THIS VIDEO:
CURIFEX - BRAIN SURGERY


For the blog followers I will drop a new scene every couple of days, scene 2 featured here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCMLrj1PyU

Bigups!

graffiticreatorstyles