10 MINUTES SKETCH #3 - BLUE FREESTYLE

The rain that keeps on going outside makes me think about everything. Allday. Last weeks we're a real pity, so I ain't got much interesting work to upload.. Sorry for that, but I like to keep my blog clean; no unfinished work there. I've got a logo done and couple of business cards are coming up for the new ST AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY blog. He is already using the logo, take a look!

Sometimes I just want to freestyle a bit. Just sketch without thinking too much about my outlines, and try out some nice effects and workflows. So I grabbed a blue marker and started drawing.. Halfway through I noticed a gap between the S and the E. That are the things to learn from, because with permanent drawing tools you have to calculate that in.. I regained grip on that point by drawing a quick star. After some 3d effects and some simple highlights & colors, it was done.. I really love those quick sessions!

Catch you guys up soon!
graffiticreatorstyles



10 MINUTES SKETCH #3