GRAFFITI ALPHABET 2015 - #THESTYLETRIALS

First off.. we are already online and blogging for over 3 years (!). I've put so much time and effort into this page, that it really is a big thing for me. You can spot the difference in one blink, when you look at my works from 2012, and what I make now. I've made a lot of progress, and you guys followed that. Yesterday we've hit the 25.000 pageviews, and it is going so well.. I really want to thank you all for this. 2015 is going to be even better!

For this post, I've made an graffiti alphabet in my own style. I've never made something like this before because it never fitted, and every time I tried to make an alphabet that was more complex than tagging, I ran out of space for the last line of letters.. This time I pasted another paper underneath it, because I wanted this finished.

I wanted to finish this piece, because I discovered this neat page on Instagram called @the.style.trials. Every week, they post a new challenge. May it be a word throw up, only 1 letter in your style, whatever. Everybody can participate in the competition by using the hashtag #thestyletrials. This weeks challenge is an alphabet in your own style, go check it out!

Enjoy my entry for this challenge. 
When its reposted on Instagram I may post the link here!
http://instagram.com/p/xzQFHMxLL3/

graffiticreatorstyles



Click to enlarge!