CHROME QUICKIE ft. SOAK - ZAANDAM 2014

I've planned this collaboration looong time ago, while I met SOAK at the Almere Graffiti Jam 2011. The guy is always supporting me, and he always had my back. Fun days bro!

I brought some chrome cans with me, and some other colours for fine lines and effects. After a night smoking & sketching we got to the skate yard the next day. Zaanhof it is! Really dope work there, even a DUEL piece! We decided to hit a pillar that supported the highway, because there wasn't much to go over without disrespecting others. So many good collabo's!

Maybe I'll come back later to paint the skatebowl. Looks fun!

graffiticreatorstyles 


PS: when Soak send me the hq pics he made, I'll upload those asap!

SKETCHING NIGHT! SOAK x SECK :)


The yellow was MOTIP.. - yo: TOBER!