graffiticreatorstyles x BUNO - TRIBUTE TO WILLEM @ CAPELSEBRUG!

The sun was shining today, the perfect day for a meetup with all the writers.
With TOBER, ATER and BUNO in the house, it was time to paint! I never painted @ Capelsebrug before.. Nice & quiet wall! Ater wanted to practice his throw ups, but in the lil' waiting time I dropped a quickie on the same spot.. So in the end it was a collabo too. Dope!

I painted the wall with Buno, fun meeting him. He didn't paint many pieces before, but the fill really popped it with those gradients. I also like his lettering, with all the straight lines.. You will get there bro, just keep on practicing!


I would do a tribute for my passed grandpa Willem, and as he was into Tiffany Glass work, I made a glass themed E this time. The other letters were in a glossy 'chrome' setting. After the dark purple outline we we're finished. Thanks Tober, for the tex! Hope you get well soonnn!

'High quality pics will be added later on!'

Yo! graffiticreatorstyles



graffiticreatorstyles x BUNO @ Capelsebrug
REST IN PEACE WILLEM!