BROUWERIJ 'ANSELMUS' - THE BEERLABEL DESIGN

Hi followers! If you've checked me or my blog from the start on, you maybe have noticed I've made a printable beerlabel for my uncle's homebrew. The label was for the 'Honing Tripel', a nice 10 percent alcohol beer with an soft honey flavor . He was so happy with it that he gave me permission to make 2 more. Its a beautiful opportunity to practice producing a printable and paste-able label for him, he is not that precise about the works I produce and he like all of my stuff, and offcourse he is family. So I did as much as I can to make it standing out of other beer labels, and make a nice series!

We had the 'Honing Tripel' already (in the middle).. There's a nice beer structure on the back and the display of a bee doing his work.
The left one is a snow covered mountain in the evening.. I wanted to give it a warmer feeling because its a christmas special called 'Kerst Bier'. The display shows some snowflakes falling down.
And last but not least; the right side. This one depends on the season, but I thought autumn colours would fit in nicely. Again a mountain (in daylight this time), with in the display 2 falling leaves. It is called 'Seizoens Bok'

We already talked about a fourth piece to complete the puzzle; A cherry flavored beer. This is getting more and more creative! We didn't catch a name for it yet, first we want a name for the brewery itself.. The logo is that little A on the left of the labels, because my uncle owned a pharmacy when he was younger.. That got him into brewing beers. So stay tuned!

graffiticreatorstyles


KERST - HONING - SEIZOENS
TESTPRINTING AND FINE TUNING..