FRESH STICKERS, HIT ME UP!!

Long time no see peeps.. New works on their way! To promote I visited the GoPress.it website, it's the printing part of the Dafruit design company. As they are always willing to solve problems I chose them.. If you got a complaint or a question, your mail is answered in about 10 minutes. Even when I asked something on Sunday evening around 11 o'clock they answered quickly. Nice!

I've chosen a plotted design to be noticed in the streets or anywhere else. It's fullcolour and after the print they coated it with UV protection foil to protect it from the violence that mother nature produces from time to time, and the sun shining on it. Got it done in three colours.. Without noticing I could drop some 'SECKHEAD' traffic lights now haha. Dope!

graffiticreatorstyles




Trafficlight placement! hehehe