BLACKBOOK UPDATE - 2014

A new blackbook sketch.. The first one of 2014! I promised myself to try to look further than graffiti, and over all I do much photoshop/illustrator work, and I'm practicing for more detailed faces and portraits, but a good ol' graffiti piece is never far away.. It's a way to get rid of the stress in my life, and there had been some stress since december last year; I will have a surgery on my eyes in 2 days. Its a bit creepy and I don't look forward to it, but in the 19 years I've been on this earth I've had over 10 head-surgeries only, so I could say I am quite familiar with the hospital life.. And I always try to be happy so letsgo! 

I started this sketch out of boredom.. Just some scribbling but it came out well. After sketching I started with the pink and the green chunks, yellow and light orange often go well with that.. dark blue outline, yellow outline with the ' things. Gave dem ' a dark red fill. Hehe.  

I hope you will understand that there are no more blog updates till I'm fully recovered. I got much more stuff for you that is almost finished, also some bigger projects.. Love!

Enjoy! 
graffiticreatorstyles

THE FLASH GAVE IT A NICE EFFECT!