10 MINUTES SKETCH #2 - FINES!

Again a quick update on the blog. School is still a busy place, and when I try to fix something from the past time, bad grades and so on, the teachers often forget to add the grade on the intranet.. So it is unexpected when the grade's still low after the rebound. It eats my time, too bad. There is also a positive thing I did this week, and that is writing down all my ideas for later. So there is a bomb going to drop later this month! Stay tuned for a new portrait drawing, and some new typography ideas.

Last week I started with the 10 minutes sketches. Today it is time for number two, this time ill refresh my letters FINES. His blackbook is fresh, he really does a one of a kind job. That's why I wanted to shoutout him, after the sketch I did for TOBER.

My goal I want to reach is inspired on the handselecta youtube channel. On there are a bunch of quick videos, with writers from all over the world doing handstyles, or quick characters and sketches. I could free style my own tag by now, but the other letters of the alphabet are still a bit more doubtfull; Mainly because I don't use them that much. With this series I want to gain some more experience on quick sketches. But what I already discovered is, sketching when your on the run or traveling is really fun.. I got to do a lot more of these!

If there is a writer you think I should sketch for, message me.

Enjoy this one FINES!

graffiticreatorstyles

'FINES' SKETCH - PICTURE BY ST PHOTOGRAPHY