QUICK UPDATE - 10 MINUTES SKETCH - TOBER!

School is ending soon.. Last parts are being done right now, and it is a pity. I forgot to blog for like, half a month, so here is a quick update.

I've been working on a new portrait drawing with my girl, and learning portrait drawings eats my spare time.. Fun fact is that Jamie does everything with a ruler, measuring things up, as I just sketch with what I see on my mind. We learn eachother the fine things of drawing, I'm proud that she is my girlfriend. <3

Today Tober messaged me, to remember me about his dope idea; his hand still isn't in a good condition to paint, so he wanted me to paint a shoutout with his leftover cans. I picked a blue stabilo marker while messaging with the To, and I just made a quick sketch for my own imagination. Freestyle drawing always freshes up my lettering techniques, dope!

I am thinkin' about doing more 10 minute lettering, are you guys into that?

graffiticreatorstyles


BLUE 'TOBER' FREESTYLE - 10 MIN SKETCH