GRAFFITI BLACKBOOK SKETCH - MERRY X-MAS 2014!

What a year.. So many highlights, painting walls, sketching, designing business cards, a book, and so on. I want to thank all recent visitors, friends, and family who followed my progress this year, via Facebook, Instagram or whatever. Some people even just followed me in person, madness haha. I really want to get painting down in Dordrecht with Etos CFL, but the update on that may be visible next year, I don't know how time is going to be filled up. I wish you all the best for 2015!

'When Christmas looks like this' is the title that popped up when I made this gold one. Referring back to the critical note I got from a friend a week back, I made a 'back to basic' sketch, with a fluor yellow, a banana yellow, a brownish, and an orange marker. Just those 4 fill colors, because I want to be capable of doing this on the wall, with a max of 5 spray cans. But I have to keep those folds and bars in.. So I should start in my sketchbook, shouldn't I?

I'm also making some new HTM templates, the public transport company @ The Hague. Keep in touch here for updates! 

graffiticreatorstyles

'WHEN XMAS LOOKS LIKE THIS' - 2014