HOUSEHOLD TYPOGRAPHY #1 - SHOE LACING!

While on a party with some friends, enjoying the dnb from Mefjus, Kasra and some other guys Jim told the group about my graffiti work. After showing the pictures and receiving some nice compliments (such random things can really make my day!) I heard something I was thinking about for a long time already.. 'Your pieces are a bit seamless bro..' I realised I just needed that one push, because instantly after that I got so much inspiration for other works.. That is why this new 'Household Typography' series is born, I want to get familiar with the realistic shadowing and search for the typography in some of the most random objects. New objects bring new possibilities! 

To start of the series I didn't want to dig deep too quickly.. That's why we are shoe lacin' today, this is a a really bendable texture. I tried to preserve the realness, which I already brought to another level here.. So promising. This one's a step by step again, with the GIF file below, like the Kermis Exchange. Enjoy!

graffiticreatorstyles

graffiticreatorstyles: HOUSEHOLD TYPOGRAPHY - SHOE LACING!
END RESULT!